Dynamic Word Doc Creation? (was Re: [nycphp-talk] First Big Client)

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Fri Sep 5 20:22:55 EDT 2003

You can dynamically create (MS) Word Docs with php?

I better do my homework.

> Ok i ahve been developing PHP web application for a couple fo years
now but they have always been on a volunteer or personal basis.  Now I
have a client that wants a custom web application and I am not sure how
much to charge them.  So of the features that this web application
included are: