[nycphp-talk] FUNDAMENTALS #1: Site Structure

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Fri Sep 5 20:38:20 EDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 08:30:02PM -0400, Brian Pang wrote:

> only the LIB.php needs to go in the document_root.

And if the server you're trying to move to is a shared server on which you
don't have control over the document root?  Or, on your development
server, you develop lots of clients websites, so make subdirectories off
of the main document root to do the designs in?  Or...

That's why I use one file in each directory which contains a relative
path pointing back to the general includes dir.

--Dan

... wonderin' what's so hard 'bout snippin...

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/