[nycphp-talk] Apache config question

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Sat Sep 6 08:34:35 EDT 2003

So...when you want to view a particular client project, what would be
the URL? That is, how do you get to clientproj1, clientproj2, in your
browser? In my situation, since I use http://192.168.1.111 to view stuff
in the browser, how do I get it - the browser - to go to those other
virtual hosts? Am I overlooking something real obvious?

Jeff