[nycphp-talk] why does setcookie fail?????

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Sat Sep 6 15:42:33 EDT 2003

I am now convinced that I am not meant to code.

I did your solution and it failed.  However, when I used a solution that
earlier FAILED in registering.php (the header() solution) it WORKED in
logginn.php!

BUT.. setcookie() WORKS in registrering.php and FAILS in logginn.php

Hans? Anyone? Explain that one!

Phil