[nycphp-talk] why does setcookie fail?????

Chris Snyder csnyder at chxo.com
Sat Sep 6 16:33:42 EDT 2003

I should have been more clear maybe?
Live HTTP headers is a plugin for the Mozilla web browser, available at
http://mozilla.org/
If you try the install link with Mozilla and you still get errors, then
you need to upgrade. :-)

One other hopefully unrelated note concerning Internet Explorer and
cookies-- IE can be set to reject cookies from sites that don't set a
P3P privacy header. This probably isn't happening to you, but it's
something to keep in the back of your head if some IE users get your
cookies and others don't.

    csnyder