[nycphp-talk] why does setcookie fail?????

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Sat Sep 6 23:54:54 EDT 2003

--- Patrick Hunt <pat at vote.com> wrote:
> I didn't use a browser. I used a debugging tool. If you're running
> windows I can send you a copy, but I don't know of a similar tool
> for *NIX.

There are tons for Unix. Most people don't have a reason not to just use
tcpdump, which is on every Unix server I've ever seen. But, I wanted more. :-)

I wrote an HTTP proxy in PHP (to play with the sockets extension) that displays
the HTTP transaction for the parent resource at the bottom of the Web page
(pretty convenient). It still lacks several features and sucks more than
desired, so if anyone feels like making it suck less, feel free to improve it.
:-)

http://sf.net/projects/protoscope/

Chris

=====
Become a better Web developer with the HTTP Developer's Handbook
http://httphandbook.org/