[nycphp-talk] why does setcookie fail?????

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Sun Sep 7 08:24:53 EDT 2003

Thanx for the suggestion.  The "five-minute break" is something I need to do
more often, to be honest I frustrate myself into a corner and continually
bang my head against the wall until I give myself a headache :)

I did figure it out but it involves a total Javascript solution, afraid
there is no other solution for this :(

<script>
<!--
   window.parent.location.href = 'myURL.com';
//-->
</script>

Phil