[nycphp-talk] PHP growth (getting OT)

crisscott at netzero.com crisscott at netzero.com
Tue Sep 9 14:20:09 EDT 2003

All of this growth in PHP use is great but what I want to know is where is all of the growth in the PHP jobs?  Especially in NY.  In Delaware I had no trouble getting interviews or even job offers but since I moved up here, I have trouble just trying to find places accepting resumes.  This wouldn't be such a problem if it weren't for that three hour commute to Wilmington.  Does anyone have any good resources or pointers for a guy new to the big city looking for a job?
Thanks
Scott Mattocks