[nycphp-talk] PHP growth (getting OT)

joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Tue Sep 9 16:06:47 EDT 2003

It's best if you can contact companies before they make their opening known, and make the contact as personal as possible. Try using http://news.netcraft.com/ to find out what companies you're interested in are running (hey, I wouldn't mind working on The Yankees website, do they run PHP?), then hunt for leads there and approach them directly. Takes some work and guts, but may be more fruitful than responding with 100,000 others to ads.

Josh