[nycphp-talk] Excel Spreadsheet Pt II

Kamm, William R (Bill), ALABS wkamm at att.com
Wed Sep 10 08:20:43 EDT 2003

I was able to open the file, but it is corrupted, and could not be
successfully repaired.  When I saved it as a csv file, I got a further
message that it may contain features (maybe macros?) that cannot be
saved into a csv file.  Anyway, if you want to see what it exported, it
is here:

http://216.74.101.242/nyphp/fruit.csv

Bill