[nycphp-talk] PHP Excel Parser

tom at supertom.com tom at supertom.com
Wed Sep 10 08:40:38 EDT 2003

I agree, CSV is the way to go.  If that is not an option, check out
phpclasses.org - there are some classes listed that do this, along with
other Excel-related things:

http://www.phpclasses.org/search.html?words=excel&go_search=1

Tom

What's Tom listening to right now?  Find out here:
http://www.supertom.com/current_track.php