[nycphp-talk] Script terminates after certain amount of time period

Anirudh Zala xml at aumcomputers.com
Fri Sep 12 04:07:01 EDT 2003

Thanks all,

BUT nothing is working. I have also increased memory limit upto 20MB, and
tried all of your's suggestions, but still result is 0. While testing this
script on Netscape and other browser same error occures except message is
different that "Document contains no data".

Looks like it needs huge amount of memory resources as finally over 15 MB
PDF document is to be created by that script. Perhaps Apache or Php is not
able to handle this much amount of data in memory. Any other suggestions
will be welcomed.

Thanks

Anirudh Zala