[nycphp-talk] Pear: Mail Mime / Mail

Stephen Musgrave stephen at musgrave.org
Fri Sep 12 19:22:18 EDT 2003

Hello all -

Thank you to those who recommending using Pear's Mail Mime to overcome my
multi-part email issues.. it works like a charm.

However...

.. I want to use it in SMTP mode so that if a recipient is unreachable, the
bounces goes back to the sender, not the postmaster.  When I make the call
to factory() in SMTP mode and send the email, I notice that the "to" field
comes up blank when I receive the email.  (The "To" field is nonexistent in
my mail reader.)  I was getting the 'To' field just fine when the factory()
call was in default mode (mail).

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Stephen Musgrave