[nycphp-talk] Script terminates after certain amount of time period

Anirudh Zala xml at aumcomputers.com
Mon Sep 15 04:50:14 EDT 2003

Tom,

No, problem doesn't occur in small pdf, script can generate file upto 2-3 MB
of size that includes images and data. So Problem arise only when it is
required to have PDF above 3 MB. During this process my script also
interacts with Perl script that manipulates my images and php script uses
those images in generating PDF. Hence 2 scripts working together.

Thanks

Anirudh Zala