[nycphp-talk] osCommerce questions ...

Carlos G. Chiossone carlos at sprout.net
Wed Sep 17 11:42:59 EDT 2003

We use to play a bit with OSC, you are able to customize the design as you wish, at least way back when we tried it. Our only problem was that it was too slow. But in general was a good piece of software.

We decided to write our own with a totally different schema due to the speed. And not based at all on OSC. We branded it under ReadySites.com. Now what OSC has that is great, is the Open Source availability which allows for much faster growth. If you develop an easier design interface and gets added to it, then any design doubts that you have are solved.

Carlos