[nycphp-talk] setcookie and localhost

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Sep 18 22:00:51 EDT 2003

Michael:

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 09:20:24PM -0400, Michael Southwell wrote:

> sorry, don't get it.  Both Moz1.4 and IE6.0 know where to put the cookie
> without being told anything, and they do indeed put it there, but upon next
> invocation they don't read it, as if it's not there.

It doesn't have to do with where the cookie is stored.  It has to do with
the path of the website for which the cookie in question will be
accessible.

Read the manual.  http://php.net/setcookie

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/