[nycphp-talk] Error involving inner SELECT using mySQL - HELP

John Lacey jlacey at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 21 15:15:56 EDT 2003

Phil,

When you get a chance, have a look at PostgreSQL -- I'm sure someone has
already mentioned it though.

I can relate to your learning/doing style and, in fact, I'm glad to get
this kind of input, since I teach PHP/MySQL, etc. (beginner level).  It
always helps to be reminded that people have different styles of
'operating'.

John