[nycphp-talk] PHPTAL - PHP Template Attribute Language

Andrew Yochum andrew at digitalpulp.com
Wed Sep 24 11:21:54 EDT 2003

Hey Crew,

As promised, here is the link to PHPTAL, the PHP implementation of Zope's Page
Templates (ZPT):
    http://phptal.sourceforge.net/

The best place to get started is of course the documentation which seems to be
very good:
    http://phptal.sourceforge.net/bagpack/HTML_Template_PHPTAL/doc/

I'd be glad to put together a short presentation (along the lines of what was
done last night) for a future meeting if there is interest.  Like I mentioned
last night, I'm very familiar with the original TAL implementation in Zope, but
not at all with the PHP implmentation, as it was nascent when I had first found
it.  So, a presentation would give me a good excuse to get to know PHPTAL.

Andrew

--
Andrew Yochum
Digital Pulp, Inc.