[nycphp-talk] Shot in the dark: anyone here know JSP really well?

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Wed Sep 24 11:49:46 EDT 2003

Thanx, actually I have already gone to jakarta.apache.org/bsf and downloaded the appropriate TLD and JAR files, installed, rebooted and tried using JRun, to no avail, I get NoClassDefFoundError on BSFManager() anytime I try using <bsf:expression> or <bsf:scriptlet>

I thought that (for Dan's sake considering his PHP puritanical viewpointing) there might be some PHP programmers who can cross-program also in JSP and have run into any problems involving BSF.

Happy now Dan?

Phil