[nycphp-talk] Shot in the dark: anyone here know JSP really well?

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Sep 24 09:45:23 EDT 2003

id think having a scripting language inside of a scripting language inside
of a scripting language inside of a scripting language could be overkill :-)
plus you can already get what you want:

http://www.php.net/java
http://us4.php.net/manual/en/ref.java.php#java.servlet

trust me, the headache of JSP is not worth it.

- jon