[nycphp-talk] [Fwd: Open Enterprise Trends_September 15, 2003]

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Sep 24 13:33:34 EDT 2003

Hi Folks:

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 10:24:35AM -0400, Hans Zaunere wrote:

> [...]

I'm happy to say I'm one of the keynote interviewees in that article.

A moment ago, the Editor fulfiled my request for a couple minor tweaks to
improve the accuracy of the third paragraph.  So, if you've already read
it, you might want to check back.

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/