[nycphp-talk] Debugging phpBB: blank page

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Thu Sep 25 08:37:35 EDT 2003

here is what i would test:

* design an index.php page that simply connects + selects a table from
phpbb_(table) with a simple query like "select username from phpbb_users"
... if it works you know the db is ok.

* the problem probably lies in the /template area, do the default subSilver
templates work ok?  if so, then try debugging the templates making sure that
overall_header + overall_footer match up and table tags are properly closed.

- jon