[nycphp-talk] AMP comments

PUTAMARE jeffknight at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 11:34:35 EDT 2003

Meh, my precious scroll key finger isn't that abused by off topic
posts, there really aren't enough to warrant the diversion of resources
from some more worthy project to solve the "problem". As I mentioned at
the meeting, probably the best first phundamentals should be a how to
filter your email tutorial, since most of the list-based
dissatisfaction comes from people who apparently don't. I'm not going
to volunteer for this phundamental however because I do not know or
care to know how to do anything in outlook.

Jeff Knight
jeff at lushmedia.com
212/213-6558 x 203
LUSH media