[nycphp-talk] NYPHP List Reorganization?

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Sep 25 15:07:01 EDT 2003

Folks:

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 08:26:49AM -0400, Hans Zaunere wrote:

> grown to be a high-traffic and vibrant channel of communication.

The volume on this list doesn't seem so high to me.

> However, it may be beginning to outgrow it's usefulness for some,

How so?  If you're talking about the quality of some of the questions
posted, that would then wind up being the problem on any new list --
unless of course said list has a restricted membership.

Considering the turn of events yesterday with Mr. Powell, it seems the
community can police itself.

> So, I'm
> throwing out the notion that it's time for another list, dedicated to the
> strict technical discussion of PHP/AMP Technology, and other closely
> related topics.

That's what this list already is.

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/