[nycphp-talk] .htaccess and php includes

David Vogel davevgl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 09:57:22 EDT 2003

sorry:
a file located in a file
should have been
a file located in a dir.

that was probably obvious.

No, I need to set up public and private versions of a telephone
directory, and I was thinking that I might be able to branch my code to
include either a file in the original public dir or one (that would
display private fields) from a restricted dir.  Like I said, probably
not the best way to do it, just a first idea that made me wonder if you
can do this...

thanks,
Dave