[nycphp-talk] email list sign-up

Chris Snyder csnyder at chxo.com
Fri Sep 26 12:14:15 EDT 2003

Tried it, and my ISP says it probably isn't spam:

  BAYES_30           (-1.6 points) BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 30 to 40%
  [score: 0.3935]

Not sure why AOL would reject it.

Some possible trouble spots that I've seen in other messages are the
language "someone (possibly you)" and the URL with an  identifier that
looks like an MD5 hash.

If you really want figure out what's going on, and you have some willing
students with AOL accounts, you could try tweaking both of those to see
if the messages go through without them.