[nycphp-talk] Zend IDE and CVS on Win32

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 26 16:48:28 EDT 2003

I haven't even gotten that far. Yesterday I had thought I had licked the
problem I was having with the IDE (didn't seem to want to read my
keystrokes...trouble shutting down, etc.) but it seemed that the longer
the app was running the more likely the problems would resurface.
So....I ended up uninstalling it for now and going back to ver. 2.6.

Jeff Siegel