[nycphp-talk] We just launched a sizable all PHP site

Nunez, Eddy enunez at tiaa-cref.org
Mon Sep 29 12:54:55 EDT 2003

Very nice, reminds me of my old days at working for
New York Realty dot com.   It was straight PHP with Oracle.

Too bad the company laid me off and other developers.  They were
one of the very first sites on the web giving this kind of service
to New York area.

Hope your service does better. G'luck!

-Eddy Nuñez