[nycphp-talk] Yet another dissatisfied customer...

joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Tue Sep 30 09:24:09 EDT 2003

You may be right, you may be wrong, but after presenting information, if your client decides that he wants it a particular way, if at all possible, do it. He's paying you to develop his code, right? I mean, if it's in part your business it's different. Otherwise, give him what he wants. Don't worry if it's not correct, if that's what he insists on.

Josh