[nycphp-talk] handling forms (relative newbie)

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Tue Sep 30 16:23:18 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Aaron Fischer wrote:

> Cool, I'm flipping to the sessions chapter now...  I'll probably opt
> for the URL rewriting feature, as it seems there is an increasing
> amount of user awareness and fear of cookies.

My advice is to try it with cookies first because it might be easier
to test. (On your machine, you don't need to worry about rejecting
cookies.)

Once that's working, add in the URL rewriting. This might not be
necessary, but when dealing with something new, I don't like to jump
in head first, as it makes it really difficult to debug.

-adam

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's php cookbook
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copy today!