[nycphp-talk] ringtones...

Henry Ponce henry at beewh.com
Thu Apr 1 20:21:53 EST 2004

If I were to setup a ringtone service and maybe SMS on my
site, could you tell me how it would work? costs??
how Would I put the ringtones onto the site? Would I be charged for
each ringtone/SMS sent? if so, how much? Would I have to pay royalties
to music companies? If so, how would I do this? I would like customers
of my site to be able to just select a tune for their phone on my site and
type in their phone number.

As always i try this php list for information.....Does anybody have
information on such a subject?

Thank you,
Henry