[nycphp-talk] hairbrained?

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Mon Apr 5 16:55:38 EDT 2004

Also, without knowing the scope of your organization, it may be possible
that the information you place in a members-only area could be construed as
data that affects business across the entire market you are trying to
support as an association/organization - down that road lies lawsuits for
anti-trust, monopolistic practices, etc.

Fun, huh?

So yes, based on the fact that you have no budget to properly address this
(and hey, if it was a good idea you'd be asking us how to accomplish it,
instead of what was asked), I'd steer clear of the nightmare looming
overhead...

~Chris