[nycphp-talk] phpMyadmin's dumps won't import into...phpMyAdmin?

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Tue Apr 6 14:48:58 EDT 2004

Hey there.

I am having a frustrating time just moving a site between two servers
to which I have no SSH access.  So, I have to do all the MySQL stuff
through phpMyAdmin.

Thing is, phpMyAdmin is dumping things in a format that it itself cannot read!

It is not quoting timestamp field values, so the attempt at
reimporting through the SQL command feature in phpMyAdmin fails.

Am I missing some really obvious option or something?

--
Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

"I can imagine a world without war, a world without hate. And I can
imagine us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
  - Unknown