[nycphp-talk] phpAdsNew

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Tue Apr 6 22:40:15 EDT 2004

> If you read the phpadsnew forums (which are still pretty active) you'll
> see people who server over 1 million ads a day using phpadsnew.
>
> How many ads a day do you need to support?

Well definetly not a million a day @ the moment :-)  Your setup is perfect
for an example of what I was looking for ... 100k is ~ where the client is @
but the main setup was for backup for Google AdSense but also for front page
links which Im guessing can be track exactly like this ...

The deal is that alot of affiliate programs delay alot of their reporting
and Im trying to assess if they are @ least 99% accurate since it really
conflicts on occassions ... however I don't think a complex adserver would
be appropriate for normal hyperlinks :-\ Or maybe Im wrong and can use it.

- Jon