[nycphp-talk] Re: MySQL timestamps' format changed

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Wed Apr 7 00:54:11 EDT 2004

hey jon:

thanks for spotting that.  yeah, my version of mysql is 4.0.18, yet
it is still spitting back timestamps in the NEW way, which mysql says
requires 4.1

ditto this web host i am dealing with, who has 4.0.11.  (i.e., not
"4.1", but behaving like 4.1).

i guess the mysql guys have reported this wrong, or there is a
discrepancy in the way mysql reports version numbers and the way
phpmyadmin handles it.  anyway, i'm just glad i know why all this is
happening now.  it was frustrating the hell out of me.

marc