[nycphp-talk] PHPAds New

Steven Samuel steven at sohh.com
Wed Apr 7 10:54:35 EDT 2004

Putting phpAdsNew on it's own box depends.

In my case, my server was already running vBulletin 2.4.3 and a few
minor php script on it, and I'd stall during the day. vBulletin can eat
up your resources fast if you don't have MySQL optimized right. I
running phpAdsNew on another server to be so much smoother. Plus, I'm
hosting banners for some other sites that are not owned by me, so I
wanted to sure that if my site went down atleast my ads would server.

2.0.1 is going to be coming out mid-year. The developer said he was
working on another project. Sometimes you gotta take time off to get
your mind together and come back fresh.