[nycphp-talk] spelling: log-in or login

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Sat Apr 10 19:11:45 EDT 2004

I think login is the more commonly accepted term.  I also think it's
more aesthetically pleasing to look at.  =)

Sometimes in text I'll say something like  "In order to log in to the
system...", but if you're referring to the actual box, it's a login
box.

Sort of like website and web site.  I still use both but more commonly
use website.

However, I have never used log-in.  Don't know where it comes from...

HTH,

-Aaron