[nycphp-talk] Fw: phpFlashMyAdmin - a Flash client forMySQLdatabase administration

Dan Horning lists at mx2pro.com
Sun Apr 11 12:57:52 EDT 2004

I have to say wow myself - nice work

I bought that thing within like 5 minutes of hiting the site.

source included too!!!!!

that's awesome b/c most of these flash based systems don't want you to have
their source code

Dan Horning - Technical Systems Administration
 http://www.mx2pro.com/
 http://dan.mx2pro.com/
 1-866-AVID-150 (Personal Direct Line)