[nycphp-talk] Planning/design question

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Tue Apr 13 13:10:35 EDT 2004

> I am looking at the next 1-3 years as a time frame for
> implementing all
> of this for the club so if there is a solution that is "not there yet
> but will be in a year", I would be happy to look at and watch
> it.

You might consider looking at and watching CLEW
(Conversationally Linked Email and other Writings)
which is being developed by NYPHP.

I would wager that it will be 'ready for primetime'
in less than a year.

If you are not already subscribed to the 'dev' list --
sign up.

(you don't have to subscribe to the 'dev' list. You
can view the code at:
http://cvs.nyphp.org/cvsweb.cgi/clew/)

Another reason you might want to watch the
development of CLEW is that you can see practical
examples of how to make use of some of the PCOM
(phpComponent Architecture) modules.

the source for PCOMs can be found at:
http://cvs.nyphp.org/cvsweb.cgi/pcoms/

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com