[nycphp-talk] MySQL takes cue from the master

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Wed Apr 14 12:31:16 EDT 2004

jon baer wrote:

> did anyone go for the mysql dba certs yet?

if I may be so bold to post a short caution so long as Jon
brought up the subject of certs, I think this list wants to stay
away from discussing "cert test questions and contents".  Bad
juju man... we don't want to get that sort of reputation.  After
all, a "don't discuss contents" statement was agreed to before
taking the exam.

btw, I took the Core cert exam.

sorry if I'm being a lil paranoid here, but I think this needs
to be communicated to the list members.

John