[nycphp-talk] Still no way to PGP content directly?

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Thu Apr 15 17:22:18 EDT 2004

Is it still not possible to use something like:

header ("Content-Type: application/octet-stream");
header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=Private.xml.enc");
header("Cache-control: private");
// encrypt + export
exit;

w/ a few known public keys?  Or do you still have to pipe w/ popen()?  Im
not sure mcrypt would help me here w/ incompatible keys ...

I could have sworn there was an extension made for it (or in the making) ...

- Jon

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47