[nycphp-talk] book shopping (was PEAR: HTML_QuickForm)

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Fri Apr 16 16:23:41 EDT 2004

OK, my "Essential PHP Tools" is in my cart now, too, and I thought I'd
pick up "Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software"
(Gamma ,et al) while I was at it. That is The One, is it not? See, truth
is I don't know a Visitor from a Decorator, but I'd like to do something
about it. Visitors drink your beer, I know that much.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17