[nycphp-talk] QUESTION ABOUT XPDF

SALMAN MAZHAR salmaz8347 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:32:08 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

This is Salman. I am working with the pdftotext utility of XPDF on Unix. I
am searching for a string in a pdf file and want all the instances of it to
be displayed. I used the grep system call on unix but that only gives me the
last line of the grep result and i dont get all the instances of that word
in the file. Does anyone know how to solve this problem and get all the
instances of that word in the file using some other means...

Thanks,
Salman.