[nycphp-talk] PHP 4.3.6 with Apache 2

info at oscartrelles.com info at oscartrelles.com
Mon Apr 19 19:30:35 EDT 2004

Hello,

I've been trying to install PHP 4.3 with the bundled version of GD.
Configuration, apparently goes well, but when building the install I get this
error:

ext/zlib/zlib.lo: file not recognized: File truncated

I even downloaded GD and all dependent libraries  and tried using them, with
the same result.

Then, when trying to build the installation withouth GD I get this error:

ext/ctype/ctype.lo: file not recognized: File truncated

I've been reading around, and I haven't found any valuable reference. Any ideas?

Oscar

----
Oscar Trelles
http://www.oscartrelles.com/blog/