[nycphp-talk] for() question

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Tue Apr 20 15:00:34 EDT 2004

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do, but if I get the general
idea, may I suggest:

$i = 0;
while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($resultID,MYSQL_NUM)) {
	$plot[$i]=$row;
 	$i++;
	}
}

which should provide count($plot) arrays such that print_r($plot) returns:

Array {
	[0] => Array ( [0] => pt01, [1] => pt02, [N] => pt0N),
	[1] => Array ( [0] => pt11, [1] => pt12, [N] => pt1N),
	[2] => Array ( [0] => pt21, [1] => pt22, [N] => pt2N)
	[N] => Array ( [0] => ptN1, [1] => ptN2, [N] => ptNN),
}

and so forth

Is this the data structure you're after, or is something missing?

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,
International Trademark Association,