[nycphp-talk] messy stuff in sec focus #245

Dan Horning lists at mx2pro.com
Wed Apr 21 07:33:04 EDT 2004

the funny thing -
most of those software packages noted are not the problem

it appears that everything is a module that "has been reported that...."

IMHO - you shouldn't place blame on a a piece of software which isn't
causing the problem
if the modules followed the devguide then there's almost no chance of not
having sanitized input

(specifically postnuke - which I've watched for a real SecFocus article for
quite some time)