[nycphp-talk] [ot] Apache testing suite considerations

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Thu Apr 22 11:36:24 EDT 2004

Hey kids, I want to collect everyone's (cogent) thoughts on what scripts
they find most effective for testing out new Apache installations. I'm
looking at load-balancing, max throughput, max concurrent sessions, and
things of that nature. I'd like to be able to stress-test and shakedown any
new LAMP or WAMP servers we build. I've only just begun this research and
I'm not an Apache geek by any stretch, so any input is graciously welcomed.

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,
International Trademark Association,