[nycphp-talk] Groogle ... (was [ot] Apache)

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Fri Apr 23 10:09:46 EDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Tim Gales wrote:

> > came to the same conclusion as you that Google is deteriating
> > away for research use and that there is no reason for that
> > "Im Feeling Lucky" button anymore.
> >
>  Oh that's what that button was for -- I thought it was like
>  the 'hit the monkey and win a digital camera' promotion.
>
> Tim G.

No, it's for vanity-googling, you enter your own first and last name and
see if you are supreme queen/king of googleland. I ruled the "David Mintz"
universe for a few months but somehow got overthrown by some arriviste.
Still trying to get over it.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17