[nycphp-talk] Can't get no $action

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Mon Apr 26 10:05:34 EDT 2004

Some of these books have great ideas but make life quite confusing for
the newcomer. Some books use $HTTP_POST_VARS and others use $_POST in
their code. (See note 1 at
http://phundamentals.nyphp.org/PH_bookrecommendations.php). It depends
when they were written. And, as you found out, some assume
register_globals has been turned on.

Jeff Siegel