[nycphp-talk] Can't get no $action

Derek DeVries derek at sportspyder.com
Mon Apr 26 10:44:20 EDT 2004

You are right about the single quotes, they can be used as well.

I just did a test and it does in fact validate against the W3C
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.derekdevries.com%2Fdoctype.html&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=%28detect+automatically%29&ss=1&outline=1&sp=1&noatt=1&No200=1&verbose=1

I based my last statement by something I saw on this page...
http://academ.hvcc.edu/~kantopet/xhtml/index.php?page=xhtml+attributes
but W3C wins.

Derek DeVries
http://www.sportspyder.com